This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Therapy
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Symbiosis: the hand surgeon-hand therapist relationship.J. Hand Ther. 1995; 8: 2-4
- The hand therapist's role in diagnosing the painful wrist: a philosophical essay.J. Hand Ther. 1996; 9: 94-95
- Yale University Press, New Haven, CT1994 Medicine's Dilemmas: Infinite Needs versus Finite Resources.
- The architects of the future [1997 presidential address].J Hand Ther. 1997; 10 (Originally presented at the Twentieth Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hand Therapists, in San Diego, California, on September 19, 1997): 263-268
- University of Chicago Press, Chicago, IL1987 To Dance Is Human.
1This paper is a slightly edited version of a lecture presented at the Twentieth Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hand Therapists, in San Diego, California, on September 20, 1997.
© 1998 Hanley & Belfus, Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.