Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Therapy
- CV Mosby, St. Louis, Mo.1993: 60-91 Clinical Mechanics of the Hand. 2nd ed.
- Splints: mechanics versus convention.J Hand Ther. 1995; 8: 124-136
- Measurement of the arc of digital flexion and joint movement ranges.J Hand Surg. 1995; 6B: 836-840
- Mechanical properties of human pulleys.J Hand Surg. 1997; 15B(4): 429-434
*The Practice Forum editor invites contributions of clinically relevant, timely ideas for the column. Please send submissions to Patricia M. Byron, MA, OTR/L, CHT, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Penn Tower, Eighth Floor, 34th Street and Civic Center Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 19104; tel: (215) 662-3270. Please include a floppy disk in WordPerfect or Microsoft Word, if possible, along with a hard copy of text and illustrations.