This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Therapy
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Clinical Reasoning in Manual Therapy.Phys Ther. 1992; 72: 875-884
- Pennsylvania Physical Therapy Associates Newsletter.Fall. 1994;
- Hypothesis-oriented algorithms.Phys Ther. 1989; 69: 559-565
- Merskey H Bogduk N Classification of Chronic Pain, Descriptions of Chronic Pain Syndrome, and Definitions of Pain Terms. 2nd Ed. IASP Press, Seattle, WA1994
- The integration of pain sciences into clinical practice.J Hand Ther. 1997; 10: 86-95
- Development of a scale or patient rating of wrist pain and disability.J Hand Ther. 1996; 9: 178-183
- Baillière Tindel, London, England1978 Textbook of Orthopedic Medicine. 7th Ed.
- Churchill Livingstone, London, England1991 Mobilization of the Nervous System.
1This paper is a slightly edited version of the Thirteenth Nathalie Barr Lecture, presented at the Twenty-first Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hand Therapists on September 19, 1998, in New Orleans, Louisiana.
© 1998 Hanley & Belfus, Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.