This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Therapy
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Pilgrims Press, 1979 The Hand, its Mechanism and Vital Endowments as Evincing Design by Sir Charles Bell.
- Injuries of Nerves and their consequences. Dover Publications, New York1965
- Rehabilitation after trauma: helping the injured.in: Rehabilitation Today. Update Publications, London1977: 152-161
- Butterworths, London1982: 192-204 Lively Splints in Rehabilitation of the Hand.
- Alterations in Mechanoreceptor input to Brodman's Areas one and three in the post-central hand area of macaca mulatta after nerve section and regeneration.Brain Research Reports. 1972; 39: 1-19
- Sensory reduction after nerve injuries.Hand. 1976; 8: 250-325
- Brachial Plexus Paralysis in the Shoulder. Boston. 1934; : 332-399
- The Management of Injuries to the Brachial Plexus.Royal Society of Medicine. 1974; 67: 488-490
- Indications et resultats du traitement chirurgical direct dans les lesions pan elongation du plexus brachial: Les indications du traitement chirurgical direct.Revue Chirurgical Orthopedie. 1972; 63: 88-106
- Butterworths, London1982: 168-175 Functional splinting in brachial plexus lesions in rehabilitation of the hand.
- Pain control with the aid of the transcutaneous stimulus.Physiotherapy. 1982; 68: 77-81
- Problems in management of reconstructive surgery following nerve injuries and brachial plexus lesions.J Hand Surg. 1986; 11B: 3-9
- Upper problems in musicians.Br J Hand Surg. August 1997;
© 1996 Hanley & Belfus, Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.