- •A home exercise program using a 3D printed hand can improve functional outcomes.
- •Improvements in patient outcomes in functional mobility and sensory integration.
- •3D printed prosthetic hand usage to help improve activities of daily living.
Introduction and Purpose
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Transverse terminal upper limb deficiency through the arm: the problem and management.J Orthop Traumatol Rehab. 2018; 10: 145
- Assessment of arm/hand functioning in children with a congenital transverse or longitudinal reduction deficiency of the upper limb.Disabil Rehab. 2006; 28: 85-95
- Peromelia—congenital transverse deficiency of the upper limb: a literature review and current prosthetic treatment.J Child Orthop. 2018; 12: 558-565
- Congenital upper limb deficiency: a case report.J Contemp PEDS. 2019; 36: 3
- Functional changes through the usage of 3D-printed transitional prostheses in children.Disabil Rehab Assist Technol. 2019; 14: 68-74
- 3D-printed upper limb prostheses: a review.Disabil Rehab Assist Technol. 2017; 12: 300-314
- Coactivation index of children with congenital upper limb reduction deficiencies before and after using a wrist driven 3D printed partial hand prosthesis.J Neuroeng Rehab. 2018; 15: 45
- ABILHAND-Kids: a measure of manual ability in children with cerebral palsy.Neurology. 2004; 63: 1045-1052
- Using a 3D-printed prosthetic to improve participation in a young gymnast.Pediatr Phys Ther. 2021; 33: 1-6
- On the reliability and validity of manual muscle testing: a literature review.Chiropr Man Therap. 2007; 15 (–4): 4https://doi.org/10.1186/1746-1340-15-4
- An open source 3D-printed transitional hand prosthesis for children.J Prosthet Orthot. 2016; 28: 103-108https://doi.org/10.1097/JPO.0000000000000097
- Implementing treatment frequency and duration guidelines in a hospital-based pediatric outpatient setting: administrative case report.Phys Ther. 2015; 95: 678-684https://doi.org/10.2522/ptj.20130360