Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Therapy
- Prevalence and incidence of shoulder pain in the general population; a systematic review.Scandinavian journal of rheumatology. 2004; 33: 73-81
- Clinimetrics: single assessment numeric evaluation.Journal of physiotherapy. 2019; 65: 111
- Comparison of the single assessment numeric evaluation method and the Lysholm score.Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research (1976-2007). 2000; 373: 184-192
- Psychometric properties of the Single Assessment Numeric Evaluation (SANE) in patients with shoulder conditions. A systematic review.Physiotherapy. 2020;
- Validity and responsiveness of the single alpha-numeric evaluation for shoulder patients.The American journal of sports medicine. 2018; 46: 3480-3485
- Responsiveness and internal validity of common patient-reported outcome measures following total shoulder arthroplasty.Orthopedics. 2017; 40: e513-e519
- The content validity of the PSS in patients with plaque psoriasis.J Patient Rep Outcomes. 2017; 1: 4https://doi.org/10.1186/s41687-017-0004-7
- Guidance for industry patient- reported outcome measures: use in medical product development to support labeling claims.Fed Regist. 2009; 74: 65132-65133
- Cognitive interviewing: a tool for improving questionnaire design.Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks2004
- Interpretive description.Routledge, New York2016
MacDermid J. Cognitive interviewing (CI) - to identify sources of interpretation dissonance in in patient-reported outcome measures (PRO).1-3; 2018.
- Interpretation and content validity of the items of the numeric rating version short-WORC to evaluate outcomes in management of rotator cuff pathology: a cognitive interview approach.Health and quality of life outcomes. 2020; 18: 1-9
- COSMIN methodology for evaluating the content validity of patient-reported outcome measures: a Delphi study.Qual Life Res. 2018; 27: 1159-1170
- The COSMIN checklist for assessing the methodological quality of studies on measurement properties of health status measurement instruments: an international Delphi study.Qual Life Res. 2010; 19: 539-549
- Cross-cultural adaptions and measurement properties of the WORC (Western Ontario rotator cuff index): a systematic review.Health and quality of life outcomes. 2020; 18: 17
- The value of cognitive interviewing techniques in palliative care research.Palliat Med. 2007; 21: 87-93
- How Well Do You Expect to Recover, and What Does Recovery Mean, Anyway? Qualitative Study of Expectations After a Musculoskeletal Injury.Physical Therapy. 2016; 96 (VolumeIssue1 JunePages): 797-807
- The influence of cognitions, emotions and behavioral factors on treatment outcomes in musculoskeletal shoulder pain: a systematic review.Clinical rehabilitation. 2019; 33: 980-991
- Patient Expectations for Outcomes of Upper Extremity Total Joint Arthroplasty: A Systematic Review.Critical Reviews™ in Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine. 2020; 32
- Systematic review: Do patient expectations influence treatment outcomes in total knee and total hip arthroplasty?.Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2012; 10: 152
- How do healthcare consumers process and evaluate comparative healthcare information? A qualitative study using cognitive interviews.BMC Public Health. 2009; 9: 423
- Recovery from acute injury: clinical, methodological and philosophical considerations.Disability and rehabilitation. 2010; 32: 864-874
- The clinical significance of adaptation to changing health: a meta-analysis of response shift.Qual Life Res. 2006; 15: 1533-1550
- Content validity of the patient-report Hamilton inventory for complex regional pain syndrome.J Hand Ther. 2014; 27: e3
Statistics Canada. Census profile, 2006 census; 2016. Retrieved from: https://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/prof/details/page.cfm? Lang=E&Geo1=CMACA&Code1=555&Geo2=PR&Code2=35&Data= Count&SearchText=London&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&B1= All&GeoLevel=PR&GeoCode=555&TABID=1.
- Content validity index in scale development.J Central South Univ Med Sci. 2012; 37: 152-155
- Global rating of change scales: a review of strengths and weaknesses and considerations for design.Journal of Manual & Manipulative Therapy. 2009; 17: 163-170
- Measurement properties of the EQ-5D-5L compared to the EQ-5D-3L across eight patient groups: a multi-country study.Quality of life research. 2013; 22: 1717-1727