- •The patient-rated elbow evaluation (PREE) was successfully translated into the Arabic language using published guidelines
- •An expert committee has reconciled some terminologies in the newly adapted Arabic version of the patient-rated elbow evaluation (PREE-AR)
- •The PREE-AR is valid and reliable to use in Arabic-speaking subjects with elbow pain.
- •The PREE-AR has comparable psychometric properties to the other versions.
- •The PREE is recommend it to be used with Arabic-speaking patients with elbow pathologies both in clinical and research settings.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Therapy
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Outcome evaluation in patients with elbow pathology: issues in instrument development and evaluation.J Hand Ther. 2001; 14: 105-114
- Cross-cultural adaptation, validity, and reliability of the Turkish version of the Patient-Rated Elbow Evaluation.Clin Rheumatol. 2019; 38: 3289-3295
- Evaluation of the reliability and validity of the Persian version of Patient-Rated Elbow Evaluation questionnaire.Rheumatol Int. 2017; 37: 743-750
- Translation and validation of the PREE (Patient Rated Elbow Evaluation) to a French version.Orthopaedics & Traumatology: Surgery & Research. 2015; 101: 405-409
- Reliability, validity, and responsiveness of the Japanese version of the patient-rated elbow evaluation.J Orthop Sci. 2013; 18: 712-719
- Cross-cultural adaptation, reliability and validity of the Patient Rated Elbow Evaluation (PREE) for German-speaking patients.Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2007; 25: 195
- Guidelines for the process of cross-cultural adaptation of self-report measures.Spine. 2000; 25: 3186-3191
- Cross-cultural adaptation and measurement properties of the Italian version of the Patient-Rated Tennis Elbow Evaluation (PRTEE) questionnaire.Phys Ther. 2012; 92: 1036-1045
Published online: October 27, 2022
Accepted: September 28, 2022
Received in revised form: September 8, 2022
Received: June 12, 2022
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Conflict of Interest: The authors declare that they have no competing interests.
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.