- •Dupuytren's contracture progresses with age and causes deterioration of the hand functions, resulting in hampered daily activities.
- •The Unité Rhumatologique des Affections dela Main scale is the first patient-reported outcome measure specific to Dupuytren's disease-associated disability.
- •To use this questionnaire in various countries, adequate translation and cultural adaptation are required to maintain the validity of its contents.
- •The Korean version of Unité Rhumatologique des Affections dela Main scale was a reliable, valid, and responsive instrument for evaluating disability in patients with Dupuytren's disease.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Unite Rhumatologique des affections de la main (URAM) scale: development and validation of a tool to assess Dupuytren's disease-specific disability.Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken). 2011; 63: 1448-1455
- Measurement properties of the German unite rhumatologique des affections de la main (URAM) scale in patients treated for Dupuytren's disease.Hand Surg Rehabil. 2020; 39: 568-574
- Measurement properties of the Dutch unite rhumatologique des affections de la main and its ability to measure change due to Dupuytren's disease progression compared with the Michigan hand outcomes questionnaire.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2018; 43: 855-863
- Validation of a spanish version of the 'Unite rhumatologique des affections de la main' (URAM) scale.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2021; 74: 1621-1628
- Guidelines for the process of cross-cultural adaptation of self-report measures.Spine (Phila Pa 1976. 2000; 25: 3186-3191
- Hand function and quality of life before and after fasciectomy for Dupuytren contracture.J Hand Surg Am. 2014; 39 (e1332): 1333-1343
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Conflicts of interest: The authors declared no potential conflicts of interest with respect to the research, authorship, and/or publication of this article.