Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Impairment of electrical activation of wrist flexor and extensor muscles during gripping and functional activities in the early stage of hand osteoarthritis: A cross-sectional study.J Hand Ther. 2021; 34: 109-115https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jht.2019.12.010
- Prediction of handgrip forces using surface EMG of forearm muscles.J Electromyogr Kinesiol. 2005; 15: 358-366https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jelekin.2004.09.001
- European recommendations for surface electromyography.Roessingh research and development. 1999; 8: 13-54
- Electro-mechanical stability of surface EMG sensors.Med Biol Eng Comput. 2007; 45: 447-457https://doi.org/10.1007/s11517-007-0168-z