Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The case for the inclusion of female subjects in basic science studies of pain.Pain. 2005; 117: 1-5
- Gender differences in prevalence of upper extremity musculoskeletal disorders.Ergonomics. 2004; 47: 495-526
- Women, work and musculoskeletal health.Soc Sci Med. 2004; 58: 997-1005
- Distal radius fracture: a prospective outcome study of 275 patients.J Hand Ther. 2001; 14: 154-169
- Hard work at home: musculoskeletal pain among female homemakers.Ergonomics. 2012; 55: 201-211
- Shaping Science for a Healthier World.2014: 1-35