Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Barton NJ: Radial nerve lesions. Hand 5(3), 1973
- E.&S. Livingstone, Ltd., London1968: 827 Nerves and Nerve Injuries.
- W.B. Saunders, Philadelphia1978: 102 Injuries to the Major Branches of the Peripheral Nerves of the Forearm.
- Radial nerve palsy.in: Green DP Operative Hand Surgery. Churchill Livingstone, New York1982: 1016
Bevin AG: Early tendon transfer for radial nerve transection. Hand 8(2), 1976.
- The humeral fracture with radial nerve palsy: Is exploration warranted?.Clin Orthop. 1972; 88: 38-43
- Early tendon transfer in upper extremity peripheral nerve injury.Clin Orthop. 1974; 104: 68-79
- C.V. Mosby Co., St. Louis1987: 346 Hand Splinting: Principles and Methods. 2nd ed.
- Function of the hand following peripherial nerve injuries.in: American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Instructional Course Lectures, Vol. X. C.V. Mosby Co., St. Louis1953
- Dorsal splint for radial palsy.Am J Occup Ther. 1972; 26: 46-47
- The assessment of hand function after peripheral nerve injury.J Bone Joint Surg. 1961; 43B: 481
- An improved splint for radial (musculospiral) nerve paralysis.J Bone Joint Surg. 1951; 33B: 727-728
- C.V. Mosby Co., St. Louis1984: 455 Splinting the nerve injured hand. In Hunter JW, Schneider LH, Mackin EJ, Callahan A: Rehabilitation of the Hand.
- Orthoses for the hand.in: Lamb DW Kuczynski K The Practice of Hand Surgery. Blackwell Scientific Publications, London1981
- Butterworths, London1978: 91-92 Rehabilitation of the Hand.
Peacock EE Jr: Dynamic splinting for the prevention and correction of hand deformities. J Bone Joint Surg 43A(4), 1952.
- Dressings and splints.in: Converse JM Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, Vol. 6. W.B. Saunders, Philadelphia1977: 2991-2999
- Splintage of peripheral nerve injuries.Lancet. 1942; 1: 555-558
- A splint for radial (musculospiral) nerve palsy.J Bone Joint Surg. 1944; 26: 602-605
- Splinting the hand.in: American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons: Instructional Course Lectures, Vol. IX. C.V. Mosby Co., St. Louis1952: 233-243
Bunnell S: Active splinting of the hand. J Bone Joint Surg 28(4), 1946.
- Analysis of functional bracing of the hand.Am J Occup Ther. 1957; 11: 4
- Biophysical principles in selection of hand splints.Am J Occup Ther. 1955; 9: 2
- J.B. Lippincott Co., Philadelphia1964: 175 Bunnell's Surgery of the Hand. 4th ed.
- Innovative splinting ideas.in: Hunter JM Schneider LH Mackin EJ Bell JA Rehabilitation of the Hand. C.V. Mosby Co., S. Louis1978: 641
Crochetiere W, Goldstein S, Granger CV, Ireland J: The Granger orthosis for radial nerve palsy. Orthot Prosthet 29(4), 1975.